Write for us
Write for Godata.digital
Do you have business tips? Strategies that could contribute to the community? Then our community would love to hear it! Register as a contributor to start writing for us. We welcome do-follow links as long as its a legitimate link.
Registration as a contributor is FREE. All accounts will be automatically approved.
You can start your guest post once you get access to your account.
You can refer to the following guide to posting your article.
Writing for Godata.Digital requires the adherance of the following guidelines:
- All submissions must be of high quality and will be approved by our admins manually.
- Submissions will be approved within 1-2 working days of writing.
- Topics should align with the specified categories::
- Digital Marketing and Business
- Content Writing and Backlinking
- Ecommerce and Dropshipping
- Website design and Technicals
- DO NOT post heavily promoted articles. Do not write articles for the sole purpose of promoting your software, product or service. Our admins will most likely disapprove such post.
- DO post articles that offer value. These articles get readers to engage with your articles more and to take action.
- For articles that you feel have a strong potential for a new category in our blog, you may add into the others category. Our admins will either create or reassign your article to the appropriate categories
How to post your Article
- Login with your account username and password. If you haven’t, you can register for one.
- DO NOT Register for multiple accounts. Accounts are free to register and automatically approved to allow you to guest post asap. However, spam postings and account creations will be banned. Affected genuine accounts found to be in violation will also be banned indefinitely.
- Follow the guide below to see the different ways you can design your content and create your guest post.
- Go to Add a new post.
- Start by Adding a title for your blog
- You can click on edit with elementor(Orange) to use the on-page Wysiwyg editor for designing your blog post.
- If not, you can simply click on revert to editor(Red) to write as per normal blog post.